I didn’t realize I forgot to post the list of books I bought last month. Seven more books bought in February brings the year’s total so far to twelve. Still a “very good number,” I think; I’m still adding to my shelves but “responsibly,” with minimal spree spending.
- My Vocabulary Did This To Me: The Collected Poetry Of Jack Spicer
- Necessary Stranger by Graham Foust (click click click)
- A Mouth In California by Graham Foust
- Trance Archive: New And Selected Poems by Andrew Joron
- Madoc: A Mystery by Paul Muldoon
- The Waste Land And Other Poems by John Beer
- The Errancy by Jorie Graham
This month, I think I’ll be buying several Oxford’s World Classics, including but not limited to the “Major Works” volumes of Hopkins, Keats, and Percy Bysshe Shelley.
Pingback: The Spoils: March 2012 « Editions Of You
Pingback: The Spoils: May 2012 « Editions Of You