A sestina that uses “Mina Loy” as one of its end-words will certainly intrigue me. So when Stephen Burt discusses its first stanza in the essay I mentioned in my last entry, I just have to go on Google to find the rest of Joanna Fuhrman’s “Stable-Self Blues.” That led me to The Germ, which also contains the following
- “Means of Entry” by Joanna Fuhrman
- “Stairway to Heaven (1946)” by Brandon Downing
- “The Spy Game” by James Tate
- “The Intrigues” by Ange Mlinko
- “Mock On, Mock On, Jakobson, Lacan” by Chris Stroffolino
This is just a sample of works. There are many more online, and each of the above poets has more than one piece.